Monday, December 21, 2015

Christmas Projects


It's almost Christmas and I hope you are ready. I am so glad I don't have to run around for those last minute gifts!  Christmas can be a lot of work, especially if you have kids or big families.  So I wish to all of you peace and contentment for the holidays.

I wanted to show you the Christmas projects I worked on this year.  First of all I made a Christmas throw quilt to put on the couch. Sorry the photo is blurry.


Then I made a set of pillows.
  

 I think they look nice .


 I also made a wall hanging:
 A quilt I made for my son:
  And I also made one for my daughter-in-law: oops, there's a dog head in there!

And last I made a tree skirt for their tree:
 So  yes, I've been busy!  But I enjoyed working on all of them and hope the gifts will be enjoyed.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Terry - You have been busy! I LOVE the pillow and the wallhanging with the barn! So glad I found you blog. Signed up to follow. xo Jan M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Terry - You have been busy! I LOVE the pillow and the wallhanging with the barn! So glad I found you blog. Signed up to follow. xo Jan M

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many amazing projects! You've been a busy lady!

    ReplyDelete