Sunday, March 11, 2018

Charity Quilts

Good Morning friends and quilters.  Hope all of you are having a wonderful Sunday.  The sun is shining here, although it is still quite cold.

This morning I saw that Sarah from Confessions Of A Fabric Addict had a post about "Hands To Help".  A great way to help people in need with quilts.  They have been going since 2011 and this is the beginning of the 8th year.  It has steadily been growing and I have joined their numbers this year.  You know we all quilt more than we can give away, (at least I know I do), and this is the perfect way to use our skills to help others.  You may be interested in helping also.  If so, just click below for all the information.  There are even goodies for all those that help.





I had a double yolker the other day.  Way to go chickie!  This is the 2nd one I have had in the last couple of weeks.  The girls are really glad that the weather is breaking a bit and they can do more outside time.

I have been putting the binding on a quilt I am making for my husband.  It should be done today.
Then I will have to start on binding this gem that I finished a couple of weeks ago.


So lets get going, or relaxing since it is Sunday.  Whatever you are doing, enjoy your day.
Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment