Monday, February 9, 2015

Feb. BOM

I have finished my BOM for Quilt Doodles "Things I Like" quilt.  A cute tea pot!  I do enjoy having tea or coffee with friends  don't you?  So it will be meaningful in my quilt.


Applique is so much fun I should do more.

On the down side, I have 2 sewing machines and both have quit working.  I am fit to be tied with so much ready to be sewn.  Only one place I know to get it fixed around here and they were closed today.  Geez, I might actually have to clean the house or something!

Hope all of you are doing well, I guess I will go read some of the blogs I follow, and then there is a 2 hour TV show on tonight that I watch.  Thank goodness I'll have something to keep me occupied for awhile.  It will for sure be a popcorn night.


I have signed up for classes in bee keeping, (online)  Thought I might set up a hive and help save the bees.  And get honey too of course.  You can read more about that on my other blog here.  Just too many things in life I want to do and getting too old to do them all.

Keep on sewing my friends,


1 comment:

  1. Love the teapot Terry, I've just done one for my applique quilt too. Nice idea to add the button and lace.

    ReplyDelete