Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Two More Tops Made

Hi everyone, hope all of you are progressing well on your projects.

I have finished 2 more tops.  The first one was a jelly roll, bright and cheery for summer!


The second one was from a pattern called take 5, here is a pic of the pattern


And here is the one I made


So those 2 will have to be sandwiched and quilted.

Still working on quilting my butterfly quilt, and started a cute wall hanging of a big cat face.  Will show that later.

The Hancock pkg of 10" squares I won from Nancy at Pug Mom Quilts arrived in the mail today.  Whoo hoo.  Now I will be pouring over patterns trying to decide how I want to use the material. Thanks again Nancy.


And for those household members that like to 'borrow' your scissors

Still cold here and suppose to get a little more snow.  Getting tired of winter.  February and March always seem to drag by.  

Keep on quilting!





1 comment:

  1. Glad the package arrived safe and sound. Can't wait to see what you make!

    ReplyDelete