Thursday, March 5, 2015

Still cold outside and still sewing inside

Still in the single digits to low 20's.  Did not get the rain and ice so many are dealing with and I am happy about that.

Project Update

Another row added to the butterfly quilt.

I made 2 big cat faces that I am making into wall hangings,



 and I have finished the Pat Sloan March Block



Remember the Hancock Cracker Pack I won?  40 - 10" squares? Well I have figured out what I am going to do with them.


Will update you on this project later.

On the down side, my son in TN was in an accident at work.  His arm was caught in conveyor belt and he has been in the hospital since last Saturday.  Having his 3rd surgery today.  Arm broke in 4 places, and they are trying to save his skin.  Hoping he can go home by next Monday and I will be going there to help him out at home.
I will post here as I can.  Thank you for any prayers for his healing.

Hope all of you and your families are well.  Keep on quiltin'.



5 comments:

  1. i see your cats!!!! you won my giveaway on want to be quilter, could you please send me your address at bewtjw@outlook.com. don't want it going to my old e mail

    ReplyDelete
  2. where are you? You won my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work Terry and I hope your son is okay.

    ReplyDelete