Sunday, January 29, 2017

A Flimsy is done

Hi all,

For two days I worked on another small quilt when I pulled out a pack of charm packs from the cupboard.  UFO's?  What UFO's, lol.  They are still sitting in a pile waiting.

I had fun doing this one, it was fast and easy with pretty colors. Hubby is holding it up for me.


Now I am starting a scrappy baby quilt, 3 squares done, more to do today.

Tonight hubby and I are going to our Beautiful Pines Theatre to see Hidden Figures.  I think it going to really good.
                                                                  



4 comments:

  1. That is so cute! Hope you like the movie - Ive heard great things about it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alycia. Looking forward to the movie.

      Delete
  2. What a sweet quilt! (And what a good helper you have... smiling for the camera even.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you. Yes he thinks he is a cool helper.

      Delete