Sunday, April 30, 2017

A Shop Hop

I went on a shop hop this last week and had a good time checking out the stores.  There were only 4 quilt shops involved in this one but it was still fun.  I got some free goodies!


There were 5 fat quarters, a cute Kleenex holder, a fold up purse size lint roller, a tape measure, and a pin.  Ha ha, I didn't notice the cat hair until after I took the pictures.

I just loved this material and had to buy some.


These materials are for a later project, the one on the right is actually a really pretty summer panel.


And I also picked up an orange peel template.


Finished this wall hanging, the pattern was from Jacquelynn Steves.

This table topper still needs to be bound, the kit was my Christmas present at the quilt guild Christmas party.

That's my news, have a good week.





7 comments:

  1. Freebies are always a good thing and even better if they are fabric!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You got that right! Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. How nice! Where did you get the Middle of the Mitten pin? That shop must be near me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. to go on the shop hop you had to purchase a bag as our passport. The pin was in the bag. I think all of the stores had them, but I got mine at the store in Farwell. Elm Creek.

      Delete