Sunday, January 4, 2015

Charm Squares

In 2015 I want to make a few new quilts and I visited Green Fairy Quilts for ideas.  I ordered some charm squares as I decided that I would like to try some charm square patterns  They have many to pick from and I really liked the ones I purchased.

This pack is fun and bright



 Love the colors in this pack


 And for my love of florals


Just can't wait to see what results I get from these.

I saw some wonderful wildlife material at Walmarts that I would like to get to make a bed quilt for my son.  He just bought his first house and I want to surprise him with a new quilt.  He is very into the outdoors and wildlife so he would like it.

Hope to have a busy year of sewing.  Are you working on anything new this year?


2 comments:

  1. I just started another BOM on my blog. I've been busy working on that and some other fun ideas. Just wish I had more time to spend in my sewing room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to check it out, thanks for stopping by

    ReplyDelete