Monday, January 19, 2015

Scrappy Top

Today I finished sewing all the 9 square blocks together for the 'square' challenge put out by Pat Sloan on her facebook page. Since I challenged myself to make more quilts this year I took up the challenge.  I had a lot of fun with it, nothing fancy, just a simple scrappy quilt.  It will have a 2" cream border added to it and then it can be quilted.  Yay!


So for my next project I will be using a butterfly material I have had put away for quite awhile.  While out shopping today I saw a material that I loved and thought it would go perfect with my butterfly material.  Just have to plan my pattern and get started. After I do the border for the scrappy one of course.


I just love these, and it will remind me of spring.  What do you think?

Well, now I am going to get busy in the kitchen.  I'm going to make a casserole that will be like stuffed cabbage only easier.  No stuffing.  Just put cut up cabbage in the dish, add the seasoned hamburger, tomato sauce, cheese and onion and bake.  Yummy!

Hope you are having a great day.  Stay warm all of you cold climate people!

No comments:

Post a Comment