Sunday, January 24, 2016

A visit with a friend

  


Hi everyone,

My husband was out of town for the day so I went over to a friend's house for a little visit.  We had some tea and chatted for awhile.  It was quite nice just to pass the time with a friend.

 I finished my Valentin's Day place mats today, that's one more job done.

I made a set of four


I saw a pretty postcard online the other day.  I do wish I could make some of these.  I have never tried although I have looked at a couple of tutorials from time to time.  I am going to have to get brave and just do it!
I don't think it could be that difficult, but do these things actually go through the mail like this?  I'm at a loss.

I've been feeding the birds, I find they are so fun to watch.


So, that was my day, how was yours.





No comments:

Post a Comment