Tuesday, February 16, 2016

I'm Going Green!


All of the Valentine things have been put away, and I'm bringing out the green for St. Patrick's Day.  I have to admit I have some Irish blood in me. lol  Any way, here are some pics to show what I've been doing.  Oh, and these are the roses my hubby gave me for Valentine's Day.


Who let that little leprechaun in here? 


 So, on to my churn dash quilt, I have been quilting it and I just finished the border.  So now all I have to do is trim and bind!

 As for the weather, it has turned a little bit better.  It is 27 right now.  A couple of days ago it was -7.  Suppose to be near 40 in a couple of days.

Last Saturday I went to the show with my girlfriend Mary and saw 13 Hours.  It was a good movie, a little sad, but good.

 Take care everyone, stay warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment