Monday, February 29, 2016

My Grandson's quilt

I have been busy lately, with who knows what!  Just busy! Time gets by you know and then I wonder what I've been doing.  I know I have made more circles for my 365. and I have been working on my grandson's quilt, and I made a couple of Easter Egg table toppers.

Any way, here is a picture, or two, of the quilt I am making my grandson.



 Have to put the border on it yet. Here is a picture of one of the table toppers I made for Easter.



Never too early to get started, and actually Easter is coming early this year!  






4 comments:

  1. love your grandsons quilt and that table topper is adorable too! great projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DS2 is a music guy. He would like a quilt like this. I'm sure your grandson will love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, can't wait to get it to him.

    ReplyDelete