Monday, February 13, 2017

Block of Month

Today I want to share with you the BOM I am going to be working on this year.   It is from Quilt Doodle Doodles.  I did one of hers a couple of years ago and quite enjoyed it, and this year she has another cute one.  Especially if you like Dresden Plates.  Here link is also on the left side of my website.


Here is a sample from her blog


But I wanted to do something different this time and still stay with the theme.  So I went shopping!  Remember the new material I showed you yesterday?  Yep, I'm doing mine with Batik's.  Here is my first block.

I like it!

Today the mailman brought me a surprise from my sister.  An early Birthday present!


Nice but not sure when I'll get to it.  She is a very thoughtful person.

It is nice and sunny today, feels good.  I have to take my dog to the vet today so I'm going to go get ready.





6 comments:

  1. such great mail!

    love your outdoor picture too...

    thanks so much for adding my button to your side-bar....I am honored!

    thanks too for linking up!

    brooke@sillymamaquilts.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome, I'm looking forward to some cute things on your site.

      Delete
  2. These are fun and friendly looking chicklets. It looks as if a lot of work went into those blocks. Well done you =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like to sew the blanket stitch by hand, and I usually do that in front of the TV. So even though it took awhile it was enjoyable.

      Delete