Friday, February 24, 2017

Oh What Yucky Weather!

Well, we went from 50 degrees to cold, with snow last night and then thunderstorms!  Yeesh!  I'm staying in today for sure.

I've been working on the same quilt.  Started putting sashing on and Mattie was too much help!



Anyway you can see what I am trying to work on!  Sugar on the other hand stayed out of the way.  She was busy looking cute in her favorite box.  She needs to lose a little weight, he he he.


Today I am linking up with Crazy Mom Quilts, and Lilly's Quilts.

Have  a great day.


6 comments:

  1. Thank you Nancy, thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Maddie is trying to Sun herself, I like her choice of beach. Sugar and I need to speed walk together. Then maybe we can go sun somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so funny, she certainly does need some exercise!

      Delete