Monday, February 6, 2017

Icy Weather Ahead

At least that's what I hear!  We shall see what happens.  If we do get the bad weather our Quilt Guild meeting will be cancelled for the 2nd month in a row!


The chickens are enjoying getting outside and go out just about every day.  Icy weather may keep them in.  Every time they hear me any where near the door wall they rush over and stand there staring in to see if I will feed them some tasty morsels.  It is funny, but drives the dog nuts!

As for quilting, I am finished quilting the small green and pink quilt I am making and am now I'm on to hemming the binding on.  YAY!



Progress is being made. 

Today I am linking up with Cathy at Sane, Crazy, Crumby Quilting.  She makes some unusual quilts and I really liked her purple Wonky Log Cabin.  Visit her here


Keep on Quilting!





2 comments:

  1. I got a good chuckle out of your chicken story. Our chickens do the same thing everytime we open the back door they come running to their gate waiting to see if we have food or will let them our for free ranging. Your quilt is looking good. Love your binding fabric!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, chickens are pretty funny. Thanks you for the quilt comment.

      Delete