Sunday, December 14, 2014

Getting Ready For Christmas

Getting Ready For Christmas

Bringing Home The Tree

Hi everyone,  are you as busy as I am getting ready for all the Christmas happenings?  I've been busy shopping and making Christmas gifts, getting ready for the parties, and a trip to my sister's home in SD for Christmas.

I made one Grandson a Christmas quilt and matching pillow case.  He loved the last quilt I made him and I know he will love this one too.  It is so satisfying to make things for others. (Sorry it is blurry)


I have also made about 14 Christmas pillow cases for gifts.  They are fast to make and make a cute gift for those special people you know.


Today I will be mailing a couple of boxes to family out of state, and I still have to find a box that some presents will fit in for another family member.  Also have to finish sewing the binding on a Christmas wall hanging for one of my sons that just moved into his new home.  Will show it when I'm done.

Tonight there is a Christmas party with a pot luck dinner so I have to get ready for that as well.

Hope your day is fun and stress free as you bustle about gettin ready for Christmas.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute Christmas quilt! I am sure your grandson will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas! What nice gifts you are giving!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I just got back to checking my comments. Thank you and hope your Christmas was nice.

      Delete