Sunday, January 11, 2015

2015 BOM Projects

I got quilting fever and got ambitious.  I want to get a lot of quilts done this year so I joined Pat Sloan's Block Of The Month (BOM) for 2015.  I am not real good at piecing so this will be good practice for me.  Here is my Jan. block:


Not all of my points are perfect but I still like it.  As you can see, I am going 'country'.

I also joined Cindy at Quilt Doodle Doodles for her BOM this year.It is more for applique which I like to do.  It is a mystery quilt so I don't know what each block will be, but it is titled "Things I Like". I have all the pieces cut and ready but I have to purchase the cream colored background material when I go to town.  So I will show you January when I get them done.

Pat also has a 2 1/2" square challenge going on called "Hip To Be Square" you can check it out at the link.  Anyway I have been busy cutting up my scraps to do this also.  Certainly will keep me busy.

Will show more later, happy sewing to all.

.

1 comment:

  1. I have a pretty large list of quilts I want to make for 2015, too. Hopefully we will both accomplish our goals! Your pig fabric is cute. :)

    ReplyDelete