Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Meet my Biscuit

Brrrr, it is still super cold.  It's suppose to be in the 20's during the day, for the next few days.  I'm not going out if I don't have to.  Didn't go to yoga this morning, the room they have it in is not very well heated.

So I thought I would introduce you to our little biscuit today.  He is a little Chihuahua mix and he doesn't like the cold either!  My girlfriend and I had gone to our shelter to play with the kitties, and as luck would have it, (or not) they had just brought him in.  He was picked up downstate and held for 2 weeks,  No one claimed him and they were going to put him to sleep.  So our shelter rescued him, and then.....I rescued him!

 Isn't he cute, sort of?
 And Hubby adores him!
 

We do have other pets, and he just fit right in and took to my husband right away.  We get all of our pets at the shelter, feels so good to save a life.
 
On the quilting front, I needed to get something accomplished today so I dug through my wip's and brought out these rows.  Don't know how long they have been in there, but I sewed them together and added borders and now I have a flimsy to quilt.
 


 Well what do you know, there's Biscuit! ha ha ha.  I also made another pinwheel for the 'RQC' (that's short for the Rainbow Quilt Challenge), and made a few more circles for the '365'.  I am enjoying that as it is relaxing to do a little hand sewing while I watch TV.

 So that was my day, how was your?
 

10 comments:

  1. Cute quilt top and Biscuit is a little sweetie!! He will love his new home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Biscuit appears to have taken over the household! We have always adopted rescue animals, they're the best and are so appreciative of their new homes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Biscuit is adorable! And the flimsy is pretty cute too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Biscuit is a cutie along with your hubby. Glad he has found a good home, Biscuit that is..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Biscuit!
    You are lucky to go live with a nice lady like Terry. My Mom rescued me almost four years ago. I got to live with her and my Dad and my two brothers, Romeo and Elvis. I beat them up every day for a month until I convinced them that I was the new boss of the house (well after Mom, of course). This is my third home, but my Mom says no matter how naughty I am (and I can be very naughty), it is my forever home and they will never give me up.
    Your friend,
    LarryPug

    ReplyDelete