Thursday, February 11, 2016

Valentine's Day Weekend



Valentine's Day happens to also be our anniversary.   My hubby is going to be gone for the weekend on a trip to Wisconsin.  He did, however, get my present early!  I got a charm for my Pandora bracelet.  I'm in love with it, and with him.


He is leaving Friday morning, and so am I.  I will be going with a few girlfriends down to Mt. Pleasant for the day.  There are a couple of quilt shops we are going to visit, plus Joanne's Fabrics and Kohl's.  Going to be a fun day for sure, can't wait to see what we find.  One of the quilt shops just opened so we are excited to be checking that one out. 

I just put the binding on my St. Patrick's Day table runner, and have table toppers done to send to the daughter-in-laws.




That's really too funny.  She just had to get in there!

So, now I am ready to put the border on my churn dash quilt.  I bought a yellow material for the border, (hubby's suggestion).


With that I will go get to work!  Time's a wastin!  

No comments:

Post a Comment