Friday, March 18, 2016

Rainbow Quilt

Hi All,

It seems I am an impatient sort of person, which means I want to do it now!  So the rainbow quilt I was working on a monthly basis, as the colors were given, went by the wayside.  I needed to get it done 'now  I got busy and pulled more colors and made my windmill squares.  Here is a pic of it with the rows together.


I have started putting the borders on it, 2 sides are done.  I will hopefully get the other 2 sides done today.  I am making this one for my Granddaughter, she likes all of the colors.

Did you get your corned beef and cabbage yesterday?  We had chicken and squash, go figure!  Hope you enjoyed St. Patrick's Day whatever you did, and whatever you ate!

 
Tomorrow I am going with my girlfriend to see  play called 'The Last Supper'.  It is suppose to be very good.

The weather here has turned again, it's cold!  A little snow expected.  A few days ago it was 60!  Oh well, it shouldn't last long.



In honor of Quilt Day Seams To Be So is having a blog hop.  All of those participating will be sharing their quilting stories, and there will be a lot of giveaways too.  Carol at Just Let Me Quilt has the whole line up of sites participating.  Be sure and make a visit to their blogs and follow along.  

Have a great day everyone.
 
I am linking up today with  'Seams To Be Sew",  and Just Let Me Quilt








 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment