Saturday, March 3, 2018

I can't believe how long it's been!

Can you believe it has been a year since I have posted?  I guess I just got busy with everything else going on.

Anyway, this is going to be short and sweet, I have been doing a lot of sewing and you can check out what I have done so far that is finished on the 2018 tab above.

I am finally getting ready to take a trip to California in a few weeks to see my grandson.  It has been 3 long years since I've been out there!  Can't wait to see them all.  I had to order a new carry on bag and have to get a couple of other things and I'll be all set to go.  I  have to call my girl friend that lives there and let her know I am coming.  We always like to get together and do lunch and spend a day together catching up.

CAN'T WAIT

Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment