Sunday, December 20, 2015

Hello again,

I certainly took a long break, the whole summer and fall actually.  I was busy gardening and taking little trips, among other things.  Then of course, there was the fall clean up.  But now I am back and anxious to show you what I've been working on.

MY FLIP FLOP QUILT
FARM QUILT- SOME SQUARES WERE FROM A PAT SLOAN DESIGN
This little quilt went to my Daughter-in law
A SUMMER WALL HANGING
A TABLE TOPPER MADE FROM CHARM SQUARES
ANOTHER LITTLE TABLE TOPPER
BRITT'S BIRTHDAY QUILT

 Well I guess that's enough of that.  I'll show you my Christmas things tomorrow.   Speaking of Christmas, I have all my shopping done, presents wrapped, boxes in the mail, etc.  How are you doing at your house?

What a strange year this has been, I live in northern Mi, and we have only has a sprinkling of snow!  Right now it is windy and very cold.

Here is a picture of our Christmas tree which has all home made ornaments on it.



Until next time my friends,


No comments:

Post a Comment