Saturday, December 26, 2015

HOPE YOU ALL HAD A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!


Ours was very nice, but quiet.  Had quite a wind storm and a lot of Michigan is without power.  We were lucky and only lost the internet, cable and phone.  It has been 3 days so I hope things back to normal soon. 

The quilts I sent out for Christmas presents were well received.  I'm glad to hear that, and now I can show you the one I made for my brother.
It's a raider's quilt.  He was pretty excited to get it.

I had also finished another quilt that I made just to practice my free motion quilting on.  Still have a long way to go with the FMQ but it looks pretty nice.

Also had a Christmas table runner I forgot to show you. 

 and it's reversible
 So, short and sweet today.  Hope all of you are enjoying the holidays.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment