Saturday, January 21, 2017

Been working on my blog

I must say it is not always easy keeping up a blog!  I have had so many problems trying to get it listed on Bloglovin.  I ran some tests on my site, fixed a few things, and it still wasn't working.  I was about ready to switch over to Word Press, but I contacted Bloglovin and a lady there put it on for me.  Whew!  I really did not want to change and start all over again, and I do really like using Blogger.  I have also been trying out new headers and I think I have come up with one I like...at least for now!

I haven't done any sewing at all as my husband's cold finally caught up to me and it is a dosey!  My nose feels 10x bigger than normal, and I even had a day of chills and aches.  So I am still resting up.

Let me know how you like the new header.  Till next time,




No comments:

Post a Comment