Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Hi everyone, and a good day to you.

My hubby is having a good day today also, he finally sold his car and is getting his new truck.  A Chevy Colorado I believe.  So happy for him. ( pics later )

I am happy to say that I am just about over this cold, and after a week and a half I am so ready to be over it!  Seems like forever if you know what I mean.

We are going over to my friend Marilyn's for some sewing today which is always fun.  Socializing and chit chat and some hot tea and cookies.  Always does the heart good.


Now doesn't this picture just make you feel cold?  It was taken in taken in Traverse City, Mi.  Not sure when it was taken, but I know we do get the wind up there and with all the icey stuff we get, whew!  As for us, we have been getting a Spring thaw in January!  Go figure.

Well, I hope to be getting back to some sewing now that I am feeling better.

Until later,



No comments:

Post a Comment